Gioconda’s Driver Briefing Packs are becoming a standard format for UK projects.
Primarily DVD based but also as hardcopies, computer based and Online we cover all requirements and often advise projects on what is accepted by TOCs & FOCs.
Where we have delivered a Signal Sighting project then cost and timescales are minimal and in all cases our printed material is of the highest quality and designed for the purpose.
- DVD, BluRay & Online based training
- Uses HD & 3D VR videos
- Simple narration, overlays & schematics provide user information
- Incorporated & standalone route maps
- Printed Hardcopy Map Books and Brochures
- Minimal cost if produced in addition to Desktop Signal Sighting tools.
Gioconda Ltd have been producing Driver Briefing Packs for many years and as such have covered all types of projects across the UK. Whatever the requirement, whether it is for remodelling, re-signalling, or electrification projects, we can acquire the video and build the 3D models required to create the training package needed for TOCs & FOCs.
The material collected or produced for our Route assessment, Signal Sighting or other tools can be re-used and adapted to compile the Driver Briefing Package. This is the most cost effective and efficient process due to the re-use of data and means that material will be available for briefing earlier in the construction programme. Alternatively, VR and HD video can be produced specifically for the briefing requirements.
The final output benefits from the inclusion of a Voice-Over narrative, Text Overlays, Schematics, PowerPoint slides and Route Maps.
Standard Definition DVD based briefing packages have become the norm, however, new technology allows us to improve the quality immensely:
- BluRay High Definition is ideal for the classroom
- Online or Intranet versions make distribution easier, cheaper and easily updateable.
See our following pages for more information on these.